4.25.2012

Rock The Shot Photo Challenge:: Water

Hello.  I'm Cindy, and I'm a pinterest-aholic.  When I see the "everything" link on the home page, it's like an invitation to spend hours drooling over photography poses, decorating ideas for houses I'll never live in, links to tutorials, clothes I can't afford, crafts I'll never get to...I know I'm in good company, so I needn't go on.

Anyhoo, I've seen many of these reflection shots...usually of couples...and I've been itching to try it out.  Problem is, Oklahoma has been suffering a drought for a little over a year, and though we've had some hefty rainfalls in the last couple of weeks, puddles are sort of hard to come by.  For a recent shoot, I was way early, so while I was waiting for my client family, I took a stroll and found me an epic puddle!  Bonus:  it was in the shade, and there was no wind!  As soon as they pulled up, I drug them across the street and got the shot!    The littlest guy wasn't quite sure about me yet, so we settled on a traditional pose, but now that I know I can do this, I'm so going to experiment...if I can find the puddles!



3 comments:

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.